Stephen Morgan makes six commitments to be a stronger voice for you on the city council
With lots of challenges for residents across communities in Charles Dickens ward, local people on the doorstep are telling us they want a change.
They want a stronger voice on the council and someone who will get things done for them.
If elected to represent residents on 5 May, Stephen will be an effective local representative for you. He’ll tackle challenges head on and help make more-informed decisions by the council.
Here’s six commitments of things he’ll do:
1) not stay silent on issues affecting you like some other local councillors
2) be visible at community meetings and residents’ groups
3) hold regular surgeries across the ward to help other local people
4) produce an annual report so you can judge him on his actions in the ward
5) put Portsmouth before party politics
6) use his experience of working with community groups, local businesses and other agencies to improve local life for all.
For information on how Stephen is getting things done for you already, visit www.stephenjmorgan.org