Unite Group Plc has recently submitted a full planning application to the city council for the redevelopment of the former Navigators Resource Centre and Chaucer House sites for new student accommodation in the city centre.
The plans propose a “high quality mixed use scheme providing accommodation for 484 students and 704sqm of commercial floor space”.
A planning application seeks permission for student accommodation with commercial floor space at ground floor level, with the proposals including:
- a large common room serving Chaucer House and Margaret Rule Hall
- one part 8 and part 10 storey building to the east of Margaret Rule Hall
- one part 9, part 10 and part 13 story building to the west of Margaret Rule Hall
- new cycle facilities with parking for 191 bicycles
- new landscaping as part of the Isambard Brunel Road public realm improvements.
If you would like any further information about the submitted plans or have any questions you can call 08002987040 or email email@example.com