You can contact Stephen about your ideas, issues or concerns in a number of ways…
In all correspondence please ensure you provide your full name, address and telephone number.
Member of Parliament
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling 02392 291088 (Constituency Office) or 020 7219 3906 (Parliamentary Office)
- writing to the House of Commons, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA
- visiting the constituency office at 72 Albert Road, Southsea PO5 2SL
The above contact details should be used for requesting an appointment, visit or meeting in Portsmouth.
The constituency office is open to the public Monday to Thursday, 10am-11.30am and 2pm-3.45pm for constituents to pop in or make an appointment to see Stephen or his team.
Portsmouth City Councillor
- emailing email@example.com
- writing to Portsmouth City Council, Members’ Services, Civic Offices, Portsmouth PO1 2AL
The above contact details should be used for any business related to the council or Stephen as a city councillor.
For information on his councillor work visit the council website
A regular advice centre is held at least monthly every third Saturday of the month (except August), 10am-12noon on the ground floor at the John Pounds Centre. Please note this advice service works on a first come, first served.
Other ‘pop up’ advice centres across the constituency are set up on demand and home visits for those in need.